The Zero 2 Hero courses are for anyone who wants to travel to exciting and beautiful destinations, learn new and challenging skills and discover incredible opportunities. Our training takes you from complete beginner to a professional in your chosen activity which could help you fund your gap year or ditch the 9 to 5 and get the life you always dreamed of.
- Be an adventure professional in your gap year
- Discover some of the worlds most beautiful locations and get paid to do it
- Develop your skills and qualifications and unlock your potential
- Gain real life experience to boost your CV and set you apart from the crowd
- Immerse yourself in new cultures and meet like minded people
- Discover new opportunities and ways of thinking to transform your life
- Discover what motivates you and what you want from life
Beginner to Divemaster Professional
The 2 Month Internship is designed for people who are beginners and have no formal dive qualifications. Don’t worry, if you have already completed some diver training before, get in touch as we can run a bespoke Divemaster package for you to pick up where you left off. We’ve got it all covered.
During the first month of the internships, you will be scheduled to do your pre requisite dive trg to ensure you are qualified from Open Water Diver up to a Rescue Diver by the time you start your Divemaster training. For more information on the diver training in month 1 check out the schedule here You will also do a number of things that any Divemaster may be called to do in a real working environment: like assisting on courses, supervising divers, giving dive briefings, executing rescue scenarios, and more. Once you begin the Divemaster course we’ll show you all the exciting activities you’ll be involved in and a schedule of how we’ll guide you to succes
Normally, after one month and once we have trained you to the right level of skill and knowledge, you will apply to become a PADI Divemaster. Our Divemaster program focuses on providing you real life experiences within the dive center so you are ready to be part of the diving industry. During the second month you will apply what you have learned with our day divers, working with student divers and guiding certified divers on fun dives. This is where you really benefit with the two month Divemaster Internship. While our experienced instructional staff will guide and help you understand the role of a Divemaster, it’s by actually going out with real divers that you’ll learn all the tricks of the trade.
- Beginner to Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue & EFR to Divemaster – (8-weeks). If you already hold a diving qualification then please let us know and we will alter the price accordingly.
- Travel advice prior to departure
- Dedicated dive instructors
- Comfortable and clean, shared accommodation.
- Island introduction and orientation.
- Use of dive equipment during the full duration of the Divemaster course
- Qualification certificates for all courses
- Divemaster crew pack
- All teaching materials
Whats NOT included
- Food and drinks
- Costs for visa’s
- PADI DIVEMASTER registration and annual subscription fee
- Travel insurance and diving insurance
- Dive computer, Surface Marker Bouy
Beginner to Instructor Professional
If you are searching for that dream job then search no more! The PADI Scuba Instructor rating allows you to explore the underwater world as a professional, earn income and dive in some unbelievable places. The Zero to Pro Internship options take you from a complete beginner to the PADI Scuba instructor rating.
The 7 month Zero to Pro internship is designed for those who are not yet certified as PADI Open Water Divers. This is a very extensive course as it runs over 7 months and you are likely to get around three hundred (300) logged dives during this time. That is real experience!
You will be working with real guests on a day to day basis in order to become the ultimate PADI Scuba Instructor.
We’ve got it all covered… The PADI Zero-to-Pro Internship 7 month includes the following:
- 7 month accommodation
- All exams and all materials
- Unlimited Diving for 7 months – MINIMUM 300 logged dives
- PADI Open Water to Divemaster
- PADI Instructor Development Course (AI & OWSI)
- PADI EFR Instructor manual and Application fees
Go Pro Professional Gap Year
We don’t have any set start dates for our Divemaster internship programs, so you can start any day you like! The PADI Divemaster Internship has a really flexible schedule and works around the needs of your own development. Before we can get into the actual Divemaster training, there are a few prerequisites that are required. If you need to complete any of these prerequisite courses then we will do them at the beginning of your Divemaster Internship. Once you begin the Divemaster course, we will introduce you to all the performance requirements of the Divemaster course. You’ll also get to understand the schedule that is in place to help you meet your goals in diving. Before booking, please download and take a look at the medical questionnaire. If you have any concerns then get in touch or consult your doctor.
Click here to book your courseBeginner to PADI Professional Divemaster from just £2399