With the ‘Big 5’ plus mountain gorilla’s and unmatchable bird life, Uganda truly is, as Winston Churchill once said, ‘the pearl of Africa’. Join us a on a wildlife expedition with a conservation focus:
- Trek into the Bwindi impenetrable forest and meet the last remaining Mountain Gorillas. Learn about how you can contribute to their future survival.
- Meet the Batwa pygmy people and see how they are adapting to a changing environment.
- Track rhino’s at a conservation game park and learn how they’ll be reintroduced.
- Walk with chimps in virgin rainforest and discover how to conserve their existence with people.
- Go on safari to see Africa’s most iconic animals.